Sunday, August 30, 2015

Jessie's Gardenvale Dresden Quilt

Yes! Another Dresden quilt! 

I love them all! 

And it's amazing how different they all are.

This Gardenvale quilt was made by Jessie for Quilter's Haven...back when they were still open.
(I cried when I heard they were closing their doors. 
Then I did what any respectable quilter would do...I went there and shopped my heart out!)

The pattern is by Moda Fabrics and features Gardenvale fabrics by Jen Kingwell.


I love the solid black background used for this quilt. It's not a background color I often see.


My quilting was inspired by a class I took in May from the Sew Kind of Wonderful ladies, Jenny Pedigo and Helen Robinson. If you haven't checked out their work, you really should! They are amazing quilters and great teachers too.













2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS