Thursday, April 7, 2016

Charming Cherries Quilt

Wow! What a crazy couple of months it has been for me! Shortly after my last post I was asked to serve as a youth leader in my church. It's always a blessing to be able to serve, but it is also a huge time commitment. And since I've never served in this position before, it's a pretty steep learning curve! 

I've never been a very timely blogger and sometimes I just feel like giving up on it, but I just can't! You see, there were a few precious blogs out there when I was learning to quilt that I always turned to for inspiration. And I want to give back to the quilting community that helped me so much as I was learning to machine quilt.

Since the demand on my time has increased and left me with next to no time for blogging, I have asked my 19yo daughter to help me out with my blog posts for a while. 

I'll introduce you to her on my next post. In the meantime, I'll show you a quilt I finished around a year ago...(Eek! Yes, that's how far behind I am on my blog posts!)

This cute quilt is a Quilt Soup Pattern called Charming Cherries. Isn't it cute?!


The quilting is simple custom quilting. Nothing dramatic but I do think the quilting enhances this fun quilt.














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS