Friday, October 10, 2014

Post 24- In the Spirit of Halloween

Since I still have a couple weeks before I can share all the Quilt Market quilts I've been busy with, and since Halloween is drawing ever closer (Already?!), I thought I'd share a few festive projects.

The first is a small pillow I made from a 2-inch Halloween charm pack I purchased a few years back. 

I made a last-minute decision and took a class called Terrific Triangles at Quilt Fest. I learned how versatile half-square triangles are. You can literally make thousands of different block patterns just using HSTs! Who knew? 
Probably everyone but me!
Oh well, now I know! ;)

I have used HSTs in quilts before, but this pillow was my first attempt at using ONLY HSTs in a project. It kind of reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt, but I still think it's cute. :)



I also have some fun clients who have been making a million (not really, but a lot!) of tablerunners for their kids for Christmas presents. They are so stinkin' cute!

Here's just one of the many tablerunners quilted with spiderwebs all over.




Have you finished all your Halloween projects? If so, I'd love to see pics of them! Send them my way and I'll share them!

Linking this post to Crazy Mom's Quilts Finish It Up Friday.



6 comments:

  1. Such happy Halloween quilts. I have finished mine but don't know how to send you a picture.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send them via email to quiltingtogetherwithmindy@gmail.com
      I can't wait to see them and share!!

      Delete
  2. Great Halloween projects! I love the pillow. It makes me want to dig out my orange and black scraps and make something Halloweenish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! There's still time! You can do it! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kate! Me too! Wish I had picked up more than the tiny charm pack!

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS