Friday, October 26, 2012

Can I Quilt Your Quilt....For Free?!

I'm not so new to quilting but I am new to blogging! I would love to hear your comments on my posts, my blog, your quilting adventures, your family adventures, so on and so forth!

So, from now until the end of the year anytime you leave a comment on my blog - on any post - you will be entered into a drawing. 

What's the prize, you ask?

 I will quilt your quilt for free! Yup, that's right...no charge, nada, zip! 

I will do the drawing January 1, 2013. Your chances of winning are pretty darn good, seeing as how this is a new blog! 

So...visit my blog and let me know what you think! You can leave a comment by clicking on the 'Leave a comment' button at the end of each post. 

Thanks! And taken from a favorite book of mine, "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS