Friday, March 22, 2013

Beautiful Baby Mia!

Our little baby Mia entered the world on February 5, at a whopping 5 pounds 9 ounces! She was my smallest of my four kids-surprising for being my last baby! My first thought when seeing her was, "That's all? She's so small!" She reminded me of a tiny mouse with her solid black eyes.

Because I wanted my parents to be able to be in town when she was born (and I was tired of my huge kankles), I was induced a week before my due date. I loved the labor room at LDS Hospital. It was huge! It had a sitting area for my mom, mother-in-law, daughter & husband with a curtain that could be drawn when I wanted privacy.

We are completely in love with this little girl. As my 9-year-old son says, "she is the cutest cutie pie ever!"

We all celebrated her 6-week anniversary by sleeping a straight 6-hours!

The beautiful photos were taken by Melissa Burnett (melissaburnettphotography.blogspot.com)





3 comments:

  1. So cute Mindy! I love the last one. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just gorgeous and you look so lovely on the last photo :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS