Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Circus Quilt

I was thrilled when Joni from Quilter's Haven asked me to quilt one of their Shop Hop quilts. The only request was no flowers...and you can see why...



This circus quilt needed geometrics!

.

This was a rush job, so when it came time to take pictures I had to hurry and snap them despite the horrible lighting, but hopefully you get the idea...lots of circles and lines in this quilt!


It's hard to tell, but there are some really cute pinwheels in the blue polka dot print.



I have to give credit to Judi Madsen, aka the Green Fairy of Green Fairy Quilts. She is an amazing quilter whose blog is full of quilting designs. She really helped me out with this quilt! If you haven't checked out her blog, here is a link: http://greenfairyquilts.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS