Thursday, June 6, 2013

Baby Time

It's hard to believe my sweet Mia is already 4 months old. Today she ate about 3 teaspoons of sweet potatoes! Its bittersweet for me to see her reach her baby milestones. It's fun to celebrate those accomplishments with her and watch her growth, but having a 16-year-old and 12 & 10-year olds has given me perspective on how quickly they grow up. It just goes way too fast!

While I've been basking in the joy of baby time I really haven't had much time to blog. Although, recently I found the blogger app, so now I can blog during feedings!

As far as quilting goes, I'm currently working on a quilt for my local quilt shop, Quilter's Haven. I love that place. It seriously feels like home with the bed and the way all the lovely fabric is set out. The quilt will be on display for The Wasatch Front Shop Hop next week, so I will post pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS