Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Post 20- A Quilt a Day for 20 Days...My Favorite Things Wallhanging

At the beginning of 2014, I challenged myself to blog 50 posts this year. This would be easy peasy for many bloggers, but not for me! Believe it or not, I still have 20 posts left with only a few weeks left in the year!

I'm not someone who gives up easily, so like my post title says, I'll be posting a quilt a day for 20 days!

I hope you'll bear with me as I attempt to achieve my challenge for the year. Maybe you'll even find some quilty inspiration in these posts...that would be awesome!

First up is this fun and very personalized customer wall hanging. I love how she was able to record her favorite things in a quilt! This will definitely be a family treasure!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS