Sunday, October 18, 2015

Samantha's Star Quilt

I met Samantha at the Quilt Bliss retreat I attended last February
(although we had already been Instagram friends for a while).

Let me tell you about Samantha...

When I grow up I want to be like her!

As a person and a quilter, she totally rocks! 

This girl pieces more quilts in a month than I do in a year. And she is just one of the most genuine ladies I have ever met. (If you're on Instagram you can follow her @samanthaleeolsen). 

She said this was one of her earlier quilts, and she just hadn't been ready to get it quilted...
until she gave me the honor and full license to do whatever I wanted. So I went to town.



I have to admit, I loved the fact that it was a small wallhanging. Custom quilting large quilts can be overwhelming, but this was a joy.


And such a gorgeous back too!








3 comments:

  1. Fun star with excellent quilting. :) The Bronco fans around here would drool over it, too, with its colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynette! Thank you! Love your 'color' comment...my dad is a Bronco fan, so I get it! ;)

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS