Monday, November 23, 2015

Free Motion Quilting a Spring Flowers Crib Quilt

A short and sweet post...

This precious baby quilt was designed by my client.

Her main request was to do detailed free motion quilting in the white area.
I don't get that request very often, so I thoroughly enjoyed doing it on this quilt.
I actually find it very therapeutic to do free motion filler work on quilts, as I don't have to think much about the design. I just let my muscle memory take control and before I know it it's done!


1 comment:

  1. Look at the way my friend Wesley Virgin's biography starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the EXACT same secrets tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that expression has even taken place IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years ago, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living check to check! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, ain't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS