Sunday, February 9, 2014

Post 47-Pam's Quilt

Pam made a quilt for her granddaughter similar to the one I quilted for Quilter's Haven last summer.

I love designing the quilting based on the fabric, and I had so much fun doing that with this quilt.


A clover design on the green fabric and an orange peel design on the blue fabric.


And a fun star design on the star fabric.


I love this yellow chevron fabric!


But this adorable owl fabric is my favorite!

We celebrated Mia's birthday at The Mandarin in Bountiful. The restaurant is a local and national award-winning Chinese restaurant. It is always a long wait to get in. Luckily, parties over 8 can make reservations, so we didn't have to wait. But it was crazy to see people lined up in the rain 20 minutes before the restaurant even opened! The food is so worth it!

Mia's favorite part of the night was her cupcake. She showed no shame in shoving her face in it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS