Sunday, January 26, 2014

Post 49-Building, Learning, Quilting, Family Fun, and Sleep

Building:

The foundation was poured this past week. It's a muddy mess though! There's a home being built across the street from our home that is very similar to ours. It has the drywall up already, so we walked through it yesterday. So exciting to watch the progress of both houses! And it made me want to start sewing couch pillows and coordinating drapes. JoAnn's is having a 50% off home decor fabric sale-what great timing!!



Learning:

Lately I've been finding Miss Mia in either a pile of scattered laundry or books. She loves helping me pull the clothes out of the laundry basket. Then she puts the clothes on her head. She does this over and over. With the books, she opens them, turns one page, and moves onto the next book. Once again, she does this over and over. It's so fun to watch her begin to learn the process of doing laundry, getting dressed, and reading books. 



Quilting:

I finished this sweet quilt a few months back. My client made this for her granddaughter. I am a huge fan of pinwheels, so of course I fell in love with this adorable quilt!




Family Fun:

Every so often I get a text from Pizza Pie Cafe offering $6.00 all-you-can-eat pizza buffet. Can you guess how many pieces of pizza my teenage son downed? I'll make a batch of yummy chocolate chip cookies for the person who guesses right! It's mind boggling the amount of food teenage boys eat!!!


Sleep:

I just had to include this picture! How can she sleep folded over in this position? She has some crazy flexibility!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS