Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Post 28- Twenty years and counting!

Yep.
It's hard for me to believe, but this past weekend I attended my 20-year high school reunion.
The truth is time flies whether or not you're having fun.
For the most part, the past 20 years have been fun...
mixed with hard work!

Nerves almost got the best of me, but I made a last minute decision to attend the reunion with a little encouragement from my close friend from high school.
I'm so glad I went!

I feel so blessed to have associated with the people I did in high school. Maybe it's because we were a somewhat small graduating class, or maybe it's because we were at a newly-built school as the second graduating class, but whatever the reason we had kindness and friendship unknown to many graduating classes. Everyone was nice to everyone else and 20 years later it was still the same!

But enough reminiscing!
I was sorting through my quilt pics from this last year and realized I still have a ton of quilt pics to post. I quilted this quilt for my customer, Shirley, at the beginning of the year. It was so much fun to quilt because of all the different blocks. 













Like most of my quilting, this was a mix of freemotion quilting, ruler work, and computer-guided quilting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS